M&P Speed Apparel™ Return Policy -
- You may return any M&P™ product for a replacement or refund within 30 days of receipt with the exception of “one off or custom” items or items marked as “final sale”.
Returning Damaged / Defective Items
In cases of damage or defect, the return process can often be expedited by providing a digital image of the damage or defect (along with a clear description of the problem) in an email to our customer support team at email@example.com In many cases, action (in the form of replacement or refund) can be taken as soon as substantiation of the claim has been provided by the customer.
If the damage / defect cannot be verified over the phone or via email contact, the item may be required to return to M&P Speed Apparel™ for inspection before a determination can be made as to the state of the product.
- Who covers the return shipping cost?
M&P™ will provide a return shipping label in cases where items have arrived in damaged condition or are confirmed by an M&P™ representative to be defective.
For all other cases, return shipping costs are the responsibility of the customer.
Under no circumstance does M&P™ reimburse (or provide credit) for return shipping costs incurred by the customer. If a product is damaged or defective, the recipient must make arrangements with M&P™ support as to how the return should be handled prior to placing the items back in transit to M&P™.
- How to request an RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization)
Contact Customer Support via firstname.lastname@example.org or via our online contact form to request Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number. You must make this request within 30 days of receiving the shipment. Product must be returned to M&P™ within 14 days of a return authorization request having been made.
- Be sure to specify the reason for the return request in the body of your "Question," and indicate any preference for replacement (whether exchanging for an identical product or selecting an alternate style, size or color) or a refund.
- "Return Authorization Request" should be the subject of your e-mail.
- Once the topic is selected, you will be asked to define the product that you are requesting authorization for.
- Please include images to proactively show damaged or defective products.
- What the Return Process Usually Entails
- Print and fill out the M&P™ Return form (usually included in the initial reply to your RMA request)
- Include the paperwork in your returning package along with your returning items.
- Write the RMA number conspicuously on the outside of the package to ensure proper routing upon receipt
- Ship the package to:
M&P Speed Apparel™
13311 S. Bon View Ave, Ontario, California 91701
You will be notified when your return is received at our facilities with an indication as to what will follow.
- If you have requested a refund, be advised that returning funds usually take 7-21 days to appear in the account used to make the purchase (depending on the processing speed of the bank that issued the funds).
- If you have requested an account credit, be advised that returning funds usually take 48 hours to receive a credit code. This credit, once available, may be used to make a purchase on morgansandphillips.com.
- If you have requested an exchange in a different size or style, an email will be sent letting you know once the replacement has shipped.